Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Site Renovation - My Colors are Back!




Cyan Bloodbane.



I don't know if anyone likes it, but I like this deep green background --- black is very much an "empty" color and gray is too light. White is out of the question --- I need darker colors to highlight whatever screenshots I may post.

I think I'll remove the chatbox and the article widgets though. My friends prefer YMing or texting me about D&D sessions and malling so I don't think it serves a purpose any longer. The featured article still cycles through the usual War Rock Maps and War Rock Weapons articles so it has become useless in a way; I'd rather recreate my "Featured Articles" section.

Minimal posts for the next few days; end of the month = tight schedule.

Now to salivate in anticipation of the F.E.A.R. Platinum Edition box I ordered...

0 comments: