Thursday, June 12, 2008

War Rock Update: New Map and Weapon



Seventeen megs --- this is one large update!



It's been a long time since I've made an article about War Rock Philippines --- my country's leading MMO first-person shooter PC game --- ever since they did something that rendered the game unplayable for me in my favorite server. Tsk. Methinks I may need to change my ISP. Anyway, here's

... a new War Rock map, Pargona. I haven't checked it out yet, but by the looks of it, I think it features land, sea, and air combat. And yes, there's a new and shiny helicopter thrown in to boot! There's also...

... a new War Rock weapon, the anti-air stinger. It comes with a nifty lock-on feature. Heh! So long Rickenbackers! This should be fun!

And oh, the blood and gore I mentioned a while back that had parents flying into fits of frenzy and despair? It's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whohoo! My own domain. Will probably play this game again as a self-reward.

P.S. The header looks great even though its unfinished

The Nameless Author said...

Wow, you've got a nice blog and you write about interesting games. Keep it coming :)

Ildamos said...

Thanks you two. Nah, I play War Rock as its the first MMOFPS here in our country. Truth to tell, I like sci-fi FPS better. When one comes out, it's sayonara for this game. It's very good though, seeing that it's modeled after BF2.