Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UPDATE: Complete Secret Files (Videos) of Area 51, the Downloadable PC Free FPS Multiplayer Shooter From Midway

A few days ago, I made a post about my YouTube channel where I was uploading the secret files of Area 51, the downloadable PC free FPS multiplayer shooter from Midway. Unfortunately, fiber breaks in several of the backbones connecting Japan and Taiwan and Malaysia and Singapore hampered my schedule --- we had to suffer days of watch-grass-grow slow Internet speeds. It was only just last night that I completed uploading the entire series.


The links---and instructions on how to follow the 21-video clip series as well as my review of the downloadable PC free FPS multiplayer shooter from Midway---after the jump.


>>>See the post here


>>>See my review of Area 51 here

>>>More downloadable PC free FPS multiplayer shooters can be found here

0 comments: